1. What is Affiliate Program and how does it work?
The Affiliate Program is a service allowing participating websites to earn commission on sales referred from links on their website. We provide you with links for your pages to our products and service, and you earn commission when a visitor makes a purchase through links on your site. At the end of the month, if you have reached the minimum payout level, we pay you via a Paypal account you provided for a percentage of the sales you referred to our site.
2. Is my website eligible for the Affiliate Program?
We accept almost all types of websites. We do not accept any sites which:
• Promote violence;
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
• Promote illegal activities or are intended to harass or defame anyone
• Otherwise violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
• Application sites, banner-ad services sites, site promoting illegal activities, etc. like: Torrent sites, Pirated softwares, proxy, mail bombers, lottery, and games..
We welcome all applications but reserve the right to refuse membership or revoke a membership at any time.
3. How do I sign up?
Just fill out our online application and start creating links. It's that easy.
4. Are there any fees?
No. It is absolutely FREE in our Affiliate Program. There are no strings attached. You are not obligated to purchase any products and there will not be any fees added after you join.
5. Will you provide extra support for high-traffic websites?
Absolutely. We will be happy to help you with any assistance you request. Just email us at email@example.com.
6. Do I still receive any discounts on FindArtInfo.com since I'm an Affiliate?
Sure, you can still register as a member to take advantage of the sales.
7. What if I forgot my Affiliate password?
Don't worry, simply click on the link below our login area and we will send you an email containing your password to the address in your account. If you continue to have trouble logging in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name and address.
8. When and how do I get paid?
We will pay you via a Paypal account you provided to us when joining within 5 days in the beginning of the next month if you have reached your payout level (as low as $20).
9. What is your commission rate?
For standard affiliates, our commission rate is 10%.
10. How long is the commission held?
2 months just in case of any chargeback.
10. How do product returns affect my commissions?
If a customer returns a product for a refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for commission earned on that.
11. How will you know that the orders came from my site?
We track all visitors and sales from your website using a unique identifier that is embedded in your links.
12. Where can I view how much I've sold and earned?
You can see all details of sales and earnings in your affiliate account. We also provide several other reports that show traffic analysis, link effectiveness, as well as other useful information.